The automatic extensions granted by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act will come to an end for filing deadlines that fall after 5 April 2021. For accounts filing deadlines that fall after 5 April, eligible companies can still apply for a 3-month extension.
We will be doing essential maintenance work to our on-line services between 07:00 and 12:00 on Saturday 16th October. There may be some disruption to our CHS service.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Current features include
- File abridged or full accountsNew
- Change a registered office address
- View company data and document images
- Search for disqualified directors
- Order certificates and certified documentsNew
- Follow companies